Yes, gi is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 4 points.
find more words you can make
1. Gill (liquid measure).
3. Galvanized iron.
5. General issue; government issue.
1. Provided by an official United States military supply department.
2. Of, relating to, or characteristic of United States military personnel.
3. Conforming to military regulations or customs.
1. In a strictly regulation manner.
1. A member or former member of the United States armed forces.
2. A man enlisted in the army.
3. A private soldier in the US army:.
4. The loose white jacket worn in judo.
1. Glycaemic index.
Here are some other words you could make with the letters gi
Top Words by points
Words With Friends
Found 1 words in 0.06129 seconds
Sentence Examples with Gi
If gi appears later in the document, and the related phrase is found again within the later secondary window, again the count is incremented.0 | 0 |
If we had your gi alert set to weekly, we could have caught this sooner.0 | 0 |
Similarly, most african americans were excluded from the gi bill benefits that followed world war ii.0 | 0 |
The draft ended too, reducing the ranks of future gi s, while the gi bill was altered to shift new costs onto former soldiers.0 | 0 |
The gi bill, rather than leaving graduates with big debts, left them well educated and therefore with a chance of to provide a middle-class life for their families and to retire with dignity.0 | 0 |
This update identifies that the good phrase gi appears in this specific document.0 | 0 |
Under the gi bill, corman studied english literature at oxford university.0 | 0 |
Write your own sentence example for Gi and get creative, maybe even funny.